We do know that TruVision Health was launched in 2014. This private supplement company offers various health supplements. According to official records, all their supplement ingredients are obtained from plants. This shows that they deeply value their client’s health. This is one thing this TruVision review will point out.
In one incidence, when the FDA disapproved one if their ingredients, they had it scrapped off at no extra cost to the customer. From this, we can clearly see that they deeply value their customers and they would never compromise on their health. It is therefore of utmost importance to review two of their products.
What type of products do they specialize in?
Most of their products are targeted at improving joint health, cardiovascular health and detoxifying the body. Two of their top selling products – tru Fix and tru Slumber – help in improving blood composition and enhancing better sleep respectively. There are many TruVision reviews. Do your due diligence to find out the reliable ones. In the health and fitness category, they have a weight loss supplement – truWeight & TruEnergy – that has proven to be quite effective.
What truFIX claims
Through their marketing, truFix is advertised as helping to tone up blood composition. Is this even possible from a biological perspective? Perhaps they have an answer. They say that it helps in stabilizing blood sugar, reducing harmful cholesterol and promoting healthy functioning of the liver.
Ingredients behind truFIX
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is commonly known as ALA – an antioxidant known to relieve inflammation. Several studies conducted in 2008 revealed that HIV patients had higher anti-oxidation levels. Luckily, you’re already obtaining the required ALA from your regular diet. Its abundant in tropical fruits, white meat and leafy vegetables.
- Cinnulin – This is the active ingredient in Cinnamon. It’s effective in maintaining a healthy glucose level, regulating blood pressure and removing harmful cholesterols from the body. It also helps Diabetes patients avoid sugar spikes.
- Chromium – This essential mineral is found in adequate quantities in the foods that we eat. Its abundant in eggs, fish, broccoli and other healthy dishes making its deficiency quite rare.
- Ketones from Raspberries – Just like all other ketones, raspberry ketones enhance fat loss. They are not as effective fat burgers on their own and need to be accompanied by regular exercise. According to this company, these ketones help in regulating artery plaque buildup.
- Magnesium – Known for balancing blood sugar level, these mineral lowers blood pressure too. We get our daily dose of magnesium form common dishes so deficiencies are unheard of.
- Copper – We’re already getting enough but a little supplementation wouldn’t do any harm, would it?
What truControl Claims
This product offers four in one functionality – improved liver performance, lowering cholesterol, promoting healthy blood pressure levels and helping in weight loss through increased metabolism. Unlike other Truvision products, you can take this supplement while you’re on the go. You can also check other weight loss product reviews.
Ingredients behind TruControl
- Caffeine – improved mental performance, fat loss and increased energy at the gym. It works by kickstarting your metabolism. This why we feel energetic after having a cup of coffee. Thankfully, many extensive studies have been conducted on caffeine and the results are quite impressive.
Need I say more?
- An extract from green tea – Helps in detoxing the body. The Japanese have been using it for ages.
- Cocoa powder – For improved blood flow
- Yohimbine – this is the active ingredient in most effective fat burners. It closely mimics adrenaline so you’ll be able to get more work done in a relatively shorter time.
Taking a closer look at the key ingredients behind these two products, we can see that they’re all natural. No side effects. We’ve also verified this company’s claims. There are many supplementation options available. Find out what works for you best and stick to it. Life’s about making decisions. And the right decision today is to take care of your body.